The Golden Arm tarp puller makes pulling a blackout tarp over greenhouse hoops much easier and faster. The heavy-duty, galvanized steel construction is designed for longevity. Telescoping steel tubing of the arm can be adjusted to fit greenhouses up to 20′ wide and up to 10′ tall and will work on any length greenhouse.
The Golden Arm™ tarp puller consists of two heavy duty pivoting steel arms. Each arm is mounted to approx. two cubic feet (three 90lb bags of Quick-Mix) concrete at either end of the greenhouse and can be assembled and install with simple hand tools.
Click here to see a video demonstration of just how quickly a light-dep greenhouse can be covered and uncovered.
Find Your nearest retailer HERE
Or, to have it shipped, Contact us: email@example.com or by phone: 707-986-4430 for shipping quote.
Features of the Golden Arm™ canopy hoist:
- Designed for longevity
- All galvanized steel construction
- Heavy duty plate steel pivot brackets
- Adjustable telescopic steel tube
- Grease fittings at pivot points
- Fits any length greenhouse
- Accommodates up to 20’ wide by up to 10’ tall greenhouse