The Harvest Excel™ base unit features a galvanized steel frame with a premium finish. This greenhouse starter kit comes with a manual hand crank and our Dark-on-Demand™ canopy. Our base unit is perfect for individuals who are just starting a greenhouse or those who are looking to experiment with light deprivation. With an exterior footprint of 13’x22’ this unit can fit in a small site or be expanded to fit any setting. Also included is the Dark-on-Demand™ Baffle System made out of durable ABS plastic.
- Galvanized steel frame
- Retractable Dark-on-Demand™ canopy.
- Manual hand crank
- Each base unit is expandable with 12’x20′ extensions for a maximum size of 12′ x 100’.
- Auto Kit compatible.
Harvest Excel™ Specs
- Unit Width: 12′
- Unit Length: 20′
- Unit Height: 7′
The brain of our automated greenhouse unit, the solar powered Harvest Excel™ Auto-Kit exemplifies the Harvest Excel™ experience: superior engineering and effortless utility. You’ll use Harvest Excel™ Auto-Kit to program your unit, customize your settings, and drive daily action.
Features of Harvest Excel™ Auto-Kit:
- Spring rotation makes for smooth functionality.
- Dayton 1/6 horsepower motor and controller.
- Solar panel and battery included.
- Custom options such as Text Helper™ available.
- All Auto-Kits come with a hand crank for back-up.
Patent Pending innovations within the torsion spring assembly make it possible for a single Harvest Excel™ Auto-Kit to drive up to four extensions of the original base unit.
Tired of fans and high energy costs? To protect plants from inclement weather,
automated Harvest Excel™ greenhouses are equipped with a state-of-the-art
temperature sensor that signals your canopy to vent during heat waves and automatically close during cold fronts. Harvest Excel™ Temperature Sensor
technology also maximizes your crop’s potential by protecting from daily high and low temperatures: You can program your controller to open the canopy after the day has reached peak warmth, and then close again as the evening grows cool.
Features of Harvest Excel™ Temperature Sensor:
- Adjustable high/low settings.
- Can be set to override usual settings in case of extreme temperatures.
- Solar-powered controller.